Welcome to Harshal Publications Mobile Library App for iOS and Android.
Harshal Publications has launched a mobile app providing readers with the full content of Safari Magazine and gradually other publications on iOS and Android devices.
- You can search for “HP MobiLib” in Google Play Store and Apple App Store if you are trying to install directly from your device.
- You can also click on the “Download at the App Store” button for iPhone and iPad. For Android devices, click on “Get it on Google Play” button. These buttons are presented at the bottom of this page.
- Once downloading is complete, installation will happen automatically, and an icon will be created. Tap the app icon to start using the app.
Login to App
- When you open the app, you shall see a welcome screen. If this is the first time you are opening this app or if you have logged out of the app previously, you will be presented with a login screen.
- If you are already a registered user on harshalpublications.in and remember your email address and password, enter them and tap login. Access to the app is now complete.
- If you are not a registered user, visit harshalpublications.in in order to subscribe to the digital edition of Safari Magazine or any other digital publication.
- If you can login on our website harshalpublications.in, but cannot login to the HP MobiLib app, please raise a support ticket by visiting https://www.harshalpublications.in/my-account/
- Once you have successfully logged in, your session will be cached until you opt to log out. In that case, you shall be prompted for logging in once again when you open the app.
- After successful login, you shall be presented with the following screen
- This is your mobile library showing you all the publications which you have subscribed or purchased, and which have been published.
- Titles which are in black & white mean that you are eligible to view that publication on your device, but the content needs to be downloaded from the secured servers of Harshal Publications.
- Titles which are shown in colour mean that you are eligible to view that publication on your device and that the content has been downloaded and available for reading.
- To download content, simply tap on the respective title and the content will download over Internet using either your mobile data or wi-fi connection.
- Clicking on the hamburger menu (insert image) will slide open a menu as shown here. Options for app settings as well as checking your account status and orders will be shown here. We shall be adding more functionality to this section as we push updates.
- When you tap on a publication and if it is downloaded and available on your device, you shall be presented with a screen like what you see below.
- This is the main index page and tapping on respective article will open the article for reading in a free flow reading style.
- Enjoy the digital version of publications from Harshal Publications.